Caliper, at its best.
Productolith® Pts. Print it, then score, die cut, emboss, stamp, stitch and bind it. Delivering print and converting performance—bright blue-white optics at the right value.
- Sheets are tri-certified Forest Management chain-of-custody
- Sheets contain 10% post-consumer recycled fiber; web recycled available upon request
- Smooth, semi-gloss finish
- Matching coated one- and two-sided options
- Matching web, sheets and digital items
- Made in the USA
Buyers of Productolith Pts. C2S sheetfed products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), BV-COC-953662;
"The Independent Assurance for Responsible Forest Management."
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), BV-SFICOC-US09000011;
"Good for you. Good for our forests."
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVC-PEFCCOC-US09000012;
"Promoting sustainable forest management."
All Productolith Pts. C2S sheetfed products contain 10% post-consumer recycled fiber content.
All NewPage Productolith Pts. products use the FSC Mixed label. This label is used when a product contains one or more of the following fiber types: FSC-certified, recycled fiber or controlled fiber.
When ordering NewPage products, specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody.
- Greeting cards
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Advertisements and direct mail cards
- Book covers
- Game cards
- Tags, tickets and labels
Product Sales Sheet:
Download the product sales sheet and specifications here (PDF format*)
For information on ordering paper samples, please contact us:
by email: exsamples@NewPageCorp.com
by phone: 800.638.3313
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
click here to download it for free.