For All the Right Reasons – Arbor Plus.
Why choose Arbor Plus®? If it matters to you - and your customers – where your paper comes from and how it's made, Arbor Plus is a No. 2 coated paper that provides tri-certified, chain-of-custody assurance, with 30% post-consumer recycled fiber. With a superior print surface available in gloss and dull finishes, text and cover, Arbor Plus delivers performance you can count on time and again. Rely on Arbor Plus to communicate your committment to sustainable sourcing, as well as to the highest quality printed images.
- #2 Coated Freesheet
- Exceptional print surface and color reproduction
- Consistent press and bindery performance
- Superior ink holdout
- Tri-certified to the FSC, SFI and PEFC standards
- Contains 30% post-consumer recycled fiber
- Uses 30% less virgin wood fiber versus non-recycled coated paper
- 68% of the energy used to manufacture Arbor Plus is generated using renewable biomass energy
- 100% of NewPage products are manufactured in North America
- ArborWeb Plus® is the web companion to Arbor Plus sheets. Web is available in gloss, dull and matte finishes, text and cover.
Buyers of Arbor Plus products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), BV-COC-953662;
"The Independent Assurance for Responsible Forest Management."
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), BV-SFICOC-US09000011;
"Good for you. Good for our forests."
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVC-PEFCCOC-US09000012;
"Promoting sustainable forest management."
All Arbor products contain 30% post-consumer recycled fiber content.
All NewPage Arbor products use the FSC Mixed Sources label. This label is used when a product contains one or more of the following fiber types: FSC-certified fiber, recycled fiber or controlled wood fiber.
When ordering NewPage products specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of custody.
- Magazine inserts
- Direct Mail
Product Sales Sheet:
Download the product sales sheet and specifications here (PDF format*)
For information on ordering paper samples, please contact us:
by email: exsamples@NewPageCorp.com
by phone: 800.638.3313
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
click here to download it for free.